Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Paribahan Yojana
Nowadays, If Any Youth Is Suffering From Unemployment, Mainly They Are From Rural Areas, So Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar Has Launched The Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Paribahan Yojana To Provide Self-Employment Opportunities To The Unemployed Youth In Rural Areas, Through Which The Bihar Government Will Provide A Total Subsidy Of 50 Percent For Purchasing Vehicles To The Unemployed Rural Youth Based In Each Panchayat, Which Will Enable Rural Unemployed Youth To Meet Their Employment Opportunities.
The Project Will Be Managed By Bihar Transport Corporation
Objective Of This Scheme
- Providing Opportunities For Rural People To Increase Self-Employment
- Making Rural Youth Self-Reliant
- Improving Rural Transport System
Full Overview Of Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Paribahan Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Paribahan Yojana|
|Launched By||State Govt of Bihar|
|Objectives||Providing subsidy on purchasing a vehicle|
|Incentive||50 percent subsidy on purchasing vehicle|
|Beneficiaries||backward classes people from rural areas|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- The Applicant Must Be A Resident Of The State Of Bihar
- The Applicant Should Not Have Any Vehicle Or Transport In Advance
- Applicants Should Be From Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Castes, And Other Backward Classes
- Applicants Must Be At Least 21 Years Of Age To Apply For This Scheme
- Only Rural Applicants Will Be Able To Avail The Benefits Of This Scheme. Individuals From Any City Will Not Be Eligible To Apply For The Scheme
- The Applicant Will Get Subsidy For Purchase Of All Vehicles From 3 Wheels To 4 Wheels Or From 4 Seats To 10 Seats.
- Beneficiary Selection Of This Project Will Be Based On Grameen Panchayat (According To A Record, Maximum of Five Applicants From Each Panchayat Will Be Eligible To Avail of The Benefits Of This Project).
- The Car Bought From The Subsidy Facility Of The Chief Minister’s Gram Paribahan Yojana Should Not Be Sold In Any Way For Five Years.
Under This Scheme, Bihar Govt Will Provide a 50 Percent Subsidy Or A Maximum Subsidy Of Rs 1 Lakh For The Purchase Of All Vehicles From 3 Seats To 10 Seats To The Unemployed Youth Of The State
And The Following Subsidy Will Be Provided In Case Of Purchase Of An Ambulance
>>>The Cost Of An Ambulance Is Around Rs 4 Lakh, 50 Percent Of That I.E. Rs 2 Lakh Will Be Subsidized TO The Beneficiaries For Buying An Ambulance.
Applicant Needs To Provide All The Following Documents While Applying This Scheme
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Certificate And Last Exam Marksheet
- Age Certificate
- Driving Licence(Must)
How To Apply
The Schedule Of Applying For This Scheme Will Be Published By The Transport Department Along With The Date. Beneficiaries Will Apply Online For The Grant, For This, The Link Will Be Available On The Website Of The Transport Department.
To Apply In Ambulance Scheme
- If You Would Like To Apply For “ Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Paribahan Yojana” To Purchase An Ambulance Then Click On The Link Provided Below
- After Clicking On The Link You Will Be Taken To A Registration Page. Fill In Your Phone Number, Password, Email ID, And Driving License Form On That Page And Click On The Register Option As Shown In The Picture Below
- Then Click Login Option And Login Through with Your Username And Password, After Logging In, The Application Will Appear On Your Screen
- Fill In All The Required Information In The Application Form And Upload The Required Documents Then Click On Submit Option
- This Way Your Application Process Will Be Completed.
And If You Have Already Registered In This Scheme, You Will See Your Application Status After Logging In.
TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS SCHEME – VISIT HERE