Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana
Under The Leadership Of The Hon’ble Chief Minister Of Bihar State, Nitish Kumar, The Bihar Department Of Higher Education Has Launched A Student Credit Card Scheme To Enable Students Of Bihar To Pursue Their Higher Education Without Any Financial Constraints. This Scheme Is Launched To Assist The Students In Their Higher Studies Such As All Vocational And Non-Professional Studies(IIT/NIT/Engineering Course/MBA And Other All Courses) After Class 12, And This Scheme Will Available Also For The Polytechnic Degree (After Class 10th)
Under The BSCC Scheme Loan, The Government Will Give Loans Up To Rs 4 Lakh To Eligible Aspirants. The Project Will Provide The Opportunity To Continue Their Higher Education And Will Help To Earn A Living
Objective Of This Scheme
Students Can Avail of Loan For Their Higher Education Through This Student Credit Card. And With This Money, Studying From Various Prestigious And Reputable Institutions, They Will Brighten Their Professional Life In the Future And They Make Their Life Success.
Full Overview Of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme
|Name Of Scheme||Bihar Student Credit Card|
|Launched By||Govt Of Bihar State|
|Objectives||Providing Financial Assistance As A Loan For Higher Studies To Students Of Bihar State|
|Incentive||Granted Loan Up To 4 Lakh For Higher Study|
|Beneficiary||Bihar Students (Minimum 12th Pass) (10th Pass For Polytechnic)|
|Application Starts||Always Open (Now)|
- Applicant Must Be A Permanent Resident Of Bihar State
- Applicant Must Be Passed Out 12th Class
- Applicant’s Age Must Not Be Older Than 25 Years
- Applicant Can Apply In The Scheme For Any General Course, Technical Program And Other All Courses
- The Student Has Taken Enrollment For Higher Education Or Has Been Selected For Enrollment In An Educational Institution Recognized By The Agency Of Bihar And Other State Or Central Government Relevant Rules.
Through The Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme, Applicant Can Avail To Take Loan Up To 4 Lakh For His/her Higher Study Without Very Minimal Loan-Interest.
- After Completing The Respective Course, If Candidates Get The Job, Then They Have To Pay The Loan After Six Months Of Completing It. In Case Candidates Didn’t Get Employed, Then A Moratorium Of 1 Year Will Be Given To Them By Bihar Govt.
- In This Yojana, Simple Interest For Aspirants Belonging To Categories Like Women, Disable, Transgender Will Be 1%.
- Whereas, The Rest Of The Candidates Have To Pay 4% Of Interest After Grasping This Loan.
Required documents to applying in Bihar Student Credit Card
- Residential Certificate
- Applicant And His Guardian Aadhar Card
- 12 Th Marksheet, (For Polytechnic Class 10 Th Marksheet )
- Scholarship Information (If Applicable)
- Applicants Bank Details
- Applicants’ Admission And Admission Fee Proof From His/Her Institute
- Passport Size Photograph Of Applicants And His Or Her Guardian
How To Apply
for Applying To This Scheme Please Visit The Official Guidelines, You Will Find All Information About This Scheme In The Hindi Language.
To Apply In This Scheme You Can Also Visit Here
You Can Also See The Video Guidelines To Apply To This Scheme
Courses Under BSCC- Click Here
Find Your College Name In BSCC List – Click Here
Check Your BSCC Application Status
- To Check Your Bihar Student Credit Card Application Status First Go To The Link We Have Provided Below
- Here You Can Check Your BSCC Status In Two Ways One Is Through Your Registration Id And The Other Is Through Your Aadhaar Card
- Choose The Option Of Your Choice
- Then Input Your Date Of Birth And Filled Up The Captcha Code
- Now Click On The Submit Option Then You Will See Your Application Status.
#Student Credit Card Bihar #BSCC#Bihar Student Credit Card online Apply 2022 # BSCC STATUS