Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana
Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana Is A Startup Loan Scheme Being Run By The State Government Of Arunachal Pradesh. Under The Swablamban Scheme, The State Government Is Providing Financial Assistance In The Form Of Subsidies On Startup Loans. The Objective Of The Scheme Is To Encourage Unemployed Youth To Raise Capital At A Low Cost To Set Up Entrepreneurship.
Objective Of This Scheme
- The Main Objective Of This Project Is To Help The Youth By Creating Various Self-Employment Opportunities
- Promoting A Spirit Of Entrepreneurship In Arunachal Pradesh,
- To Identify Promising Entrepreneurs From The State And Support Them To Scale From Idea Stage To Successful Business Ventures
Full Overview Of Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana
|Name Of Scheme||Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana|
|Launched By||Govt of Arunachal Pradesh|
|State Name||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Implementation Date||March 2017|
|Objectives||Youth By Creating Various Opportunities For Self-Employment.|
|Incentive||Providing Loans Rs 10 Lakhs To 1 Crore|
|Beneficiary||Youth And Women Of The State|
|Application Starts||Available Soon|
- The Applicant Has To Be A Permanent Resident Of Arunachal Pradesh
- The Applicant Should Be An Unemployed Youth Or Potential Entrepreneur
- Applicants Must Have Passed 18 Years Of Age
- The Plan/Venture Should Not Belong To The Following Industries: Alcohol, Tobacco, Gambling, Firearms & Explosives
- Beneficiaries Need To Register With The Central Government’s Stand Up India Project To Avail Of The Benefits Of This Scheme.
- Under The Self-Reliance Startup Loan Scheme, Candidates Must Contribute At Least 10% Of The Project Cost Themselves
- The Applicant Must Obtain A Minimum Overall Score Of 60% With A Minimum Of 50% Under Each Sub-Head Like Personal Details, Business Details, Etc
Highlights of scheme
- 30 % back ended capital investment subsidy
- Project loan from Rs 10 lakh up to 1 Cr (excluding cost of land & building)
- Women entrepreneur: additional 5% interest subvention annually-must not become NPS.
- Value addition in Agri-Horti & Allied Sector
- Eco-tourism – Home Stays / Tour Operators.
- Tradition Textile Weaving – modernization /purchase of new looms
- Small scale manufacturing unit – Qualified Graduates
- Entrepreneurs’ contribution must be Min. 10% of TFO. Preference for higher contribution.
Benefit Of The Scheme
- Under The Deen Dayal Upadhyay Swabalamban Yojana, The State Government Will Provide Bank Loans Of Rs 10 Lakh To Rs 1 Crore To The Youth For Setting Up Greenfield Ventures.
- Candidates Can Avail Loans From Any Bank In The State (Except Arunachal Pradesh Grameen Bank (APRB) And Arunachal Pradesh State Co-Operative Apex Bank Limited (Apex)) Under This Scheme.
- In Addition To The 30% Subsidy, Women Entrepreneurs Will Be Eligible For An Additional 5% Subsidy Per Annum If They Are Not Non-Performing Assets (NPAs).
Which bank will give the loan?
Any Scheduled Commercial Banks like – SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Canara Bank, Central bank of India, Union Bank of India, Vijaya Bank & Bank of India, etc.
To Be Eligible For Deen Dayal Swavalamban Yojana, The Applicants Must Submit The Following Documents
- Any Proof Of Identity (Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Voter ID, Etc.)
- Any Proof Of Residence (Government Bill, Tax Collection, Etc.)
- Proof Of Business Address
- Caste Certificate
- Educational Certificate(If Applicable)
How To Apply
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Swabalamban Yojana Application Forms Can Be Filled Only Through Offline Mode.
Below Is A Step-By-Step Guide On How To Apply For A Startup Loan Subsidy Under The Swavalamban Scheme.
- Step 1: Registration Under Standup India Is Not Required At The Time Of Submission Of Application To DLSC (District Level Selection Committee). However, After The Approval Of the SLSC (State Level Selection Committee), The Candidates Have To Register In The Standup India Scheme.
- Step 2: Click On The Link Below To Download DDUSY Application Form In PDF Format
- Step 3: Fill In All The Mandatory Details In The Form And Submit The Application Form To The Office Of ADC, Headquarters.