Dulari Kanya Yojana
On The Occasion Of Independence Day On 15th August 2016, Hon’ble Former Chief Minister Of Arunachal Pradesh Mr. Pema Khandu Mahasaya Launched The Dulari Kanya Yojana To Ensure A Healthy And Independent Life For The Girls Of Arunachal Pradesh.
The Birth Of A Daughter Is A Big Burden To An Economically Weak Family (As A Thought Of Those Families) So Those Families Plan To Destroy The Fetus Before It Is Born. Or Give Birth To Them Inadvertently And Reluctantly. As A Result, That Girl Child Has To Endure A Lot Of Humiliation And Torture In Her Whole Life, So The Arunachal Pradesh State Government Has Started The “Dulari Kanya” Scheme To Make The Lives Of Girls Safe And Healthy From Their Birth. Under This Scheme, On The Birth Of A Girl Child In The State, The Arunachal State Government Will Deposit Rs 20,000 In The Bank In The Name Of That Girl, And This Can Be Withdrawn Only After That Girl Completes The Age Of 18 Years. Through This, The Arunachal Government Will Ensure That The Girl Child Remains Unmarried For 18 Years And Will Get All The Opportunities Of Education.
Objectives Of This Scheme
- Raising The Morale Of Women From Financially Weak Families
- To Induce The Elimination Of Preference Between Male And Female Child
- To Prevent Female Feticide
- To Change The Society’s Attitude Towards Girls
- Encouraging Girls To Pursue Higher Education.
- Letting The Girls Not Be A Burden On Her Family
Full Overview Of Dulari Kanya Yojana
|Scheme Name||Dulari Kanya Yojana|
|Introduced By||Government Of Arunachal Pradesh|
|State Name||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Implementation||15th August 2016|
|Objectives||Increasing The Birth Rate Of Girls In The State And Providing Protection To Their Lives|
|Incentive||Rs 20,000 At The Time Of Girl Childbirth|
|Beneficiary||Poor Families From Arunachal Pradesh|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
To Be Eligible In This Scheme Applicant Must Have To Follow Mentioned Conditions
- Must Be A Resident Of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe Or Arunachal Pradesh Resident Or Domestic Resident Certificate
- Must Be Born In A Government Or Government-Recognized Private Hospital.
- Maximum Is Limited To The First 2 (Two) Surviving Girls.
- Under The Scheme “Dulari Kanya”, An Amount Of Rs 20,000/- Will Be Deposited By The State Govt In The Fixed Deposit Bank Account (Minor Account) Of A Girl Child Born In Any Government Hospital Or Government Recognized Private Hospital In Arunachal Pradesh
- Maturity Amount Can Be Withdrawn Only By The Beneficiary On Attaining The Age Of 18 Years, Which Would Be Subject To Verification By The Concerned DMO Of The Respective Districts
- Procedure To Avail:
- A Copy Of The Delivery/Discharge Certificate By The MO Of The Hospital (As A Proof Of Institution Delivery).
- A Copy Of The MCP Card.
- A Copy Of Birth Certificate Issued By The Register Of Birth And Death.
- A Copy Of Schedule Tribe Certificate Of Father/Guardian Or Domicile Certificate/Residential Certificate.
- A Copy Of the Aadhar Card Of The Parents/Guardians.
- Procedure For Claim Of Maturity:
- A Copy Of Class X Passed Certificate With A Copy Of Mark Sheet.
- A Self-Declaration About Being Unmarried On Her 18th Birthday.
- A Copy Of Bank Pass Book Opened In The Name Of The Girl Beneficiary In The State Bank Of India.
- Withdrawal Form Filled By The Girl Herself.
- A Copy Of Delivery/Discharge Certificate By The MO Of The Hospital (As A Proof Of Institution Delivery).
- A Copy Of the MCP Card.
- A Copy Of Birth Certificate Issued By The Registrar Of Birth & Death.
- A Copy Of Schedule Tribe Certificate Of Father /Guardians Or Domicile Certificate (In Case Of Non APST) Clearly Indication The Time From Which Parents/Guardians Are Living In Arunachal Pradesh.
- Two Numbers Of Group Photographs Of Girl Child Withparents/ Guardians.
- A Copy Of Aadhar Card Of The Parents/Guardians And Also Of The Child (If Child Is Enrolled Under Aadhar).
How To Apply
- To Avail Of The Benefits Under The Scheme, One Has To Apply In The Prescribed Form At The Office Of The Concerned Medical Officer-In-Charge / Medical Superintendent.
- The Concerned Medical Officer In Charge / Medical Superintendent Will Sends The Document To The Concerned District Medical Officer After Verification And Selection.
OFFICIAL GUIDELINES OF DULARI KANYA YOJANA