Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2022
There are still many Poor families in our country, who are unable to marry their daughters. So thinking of those families, the Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh, Shri Jai Ram Thakurji, has announced the Himachal Pradesh Shagun Project for providing financial assistance to facilitate the marriage of daughters of Himachal Pradesh. Under this scheme, families living below the poverty line in the state will be provided financial assistance of Rs 31000 for their daughter’s marriage. A budget of around Rs 50 crore has been proposed to provide financial assistance to eligible families under the HP Shagun project.
Objective Of This Scheme
- To ensure that poor families can get their daughters married in a fair manner
- To address the economic difficulties faced by poor families in the context of the marriage of a girl child
- For daughter’s wedding so that her family doesn’t have to borrow money
Eligibility of the beneficiaries
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- The bride must be 18 years of age or older and The groom Must be 21 years old
- The name of the Applicant has to be registered in the e-district portal.
- Applicants must be from the BPL family.
- Widows are also eligible to avail of the benefits of this scheme.
Full Overview Of Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana
|Name of Scheme||HP Shagun Yojana|
|Launched by||Hon’ble Chief Minister Jairam Thakur|
|State Name||Himachal Pradesh|
|Objectives||To remove the burden of their daughter’s marriage from the heads of the poor families of Himachal Pradesh|
|Incentive||Rs 31000 /|
|Beneficiaries||Daughters belong from Poor families|
|Application Starts||Always Open|
- Through this Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana, a marriage grant of Rs 31,000 will be provided to the girls of BPL families in the state. The Himachal Pradesh Shagun Yojana 2021 also states that if the girl has lost her parents, In that case, the girl can apply for the project through the project officer in charge of Seva Sadan or Balika Ashram. The officer will verify the application form after applying. The project will be approved by the district officer.
- Aadhaar card
- Age certificate of the applicant
- Certificate of Residence
- Wedding card
- BPL card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
How to Apply
Do Follow the mentioned methods to apply for this Scheme.
- To apply, you must first download the HP Shagun Yojana application form.
- But for your convenience, we have provided a direct link to the application form PDF below so that you do not have any problem searching the application form of the scheme.
- After opening the application form, you first need to download it and take a printout of it.
- You will then need to carefully fill in all the information requested in this application form.
- After which you need to attach all the documents with this application form
- You have to submit the application form to the concerned Child Development Project Officer / Incharge Nari Seva Sadan or Balika Ashram Superintendent.