Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2022, Apply Online, Know Your application status| we are going to share all Details about Majhi Bhagyashri Kanya Yojana 2022 in this article, so please Make sure you have read all the details thoroughly
Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2022
From The Central Government To The Governments Of Every State In The Country Has Come Up With Various New Schemes For The Welfare Of Women In The State, Similarly, The Department Of Maharashtra Women And Child Welfare Has Come Up With A New Scheme Called As “Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya ” Yojana, To Increase The Birth Rate Of Girl Child In The State And Ensure Their Proper Care. Which Will Be Aimed At The Overall Development Of Women In The State By Providing Them All Type Of Benefits From Their Birth, Education To Their Marriage. This scheme is a very much excelled scheme in Maharashtra
Objective Of Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2022
The Main Objective Of This Project Is To Ensure The Overall Development Of Girls In The State Of Maharashtra
- To PreventI Gender Selection
- Increasing The Birth Rate Of Daughters
- Ensuring The Safety Of Girls’ Lives
- To Build A Lasting Collective Movement In The Society For Equal Status And Educational Development Of Girls.
- Encouraging And Ensuring Girls’ Education
Full Overview Of Majhi Bhagyashri Kanya Yojana
|Scheme Name||Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2022|
|Introduced By||Government Of Maharastra|
|Objectives||To Increasing Girls Birth State In Maharastra|
|Incentive||Rs 50,000 /-|
|Beneficiary||First Two Daughters From A Family|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
- The Applicant’s Parents Must Be Permanent Residents Of Maharashtra
- It Is Mandatory For The Applicant Parents To Sterilize Within 1 Year Of The Birth Of A Daughter Or Within 6 Months Of The Birth Of Another Daughter.
- A Maximum Of Two Daughters Of A Family Are Eligible To Avail Benefits Under This Scheme (In Any Case If A Parent Has Three Daughters Then The Only First Two Daughters Will Be Eligible To Apply For This Scheme)
- The Annual Income Of The Applicant’s Parents Should Be Less Than Rs 7.5 Lakh. Earlier, Through This Scheme, Only BPL Families Whose Annual Income Was Less Than Rs 1 Lakh Would Get This Benefit.
- This Scheme Only Applicable For The Birth Of A Daughter
- Beneficiary Families Under This Scheme Will Get The Benefit Amount Only If Their Daughter Is Unmarried Till 18 Years Of Their Age
- The Benefits Amount Can Only Be Used For The Education Of The Girl Child
- According To This Scheme, After The Birth Of A Girl Child, If Her Parents Do Sterilization, Then A Financial Grant Of Rs 50,000 Will Be Deposited In The Bank Account Of That Parent In The Name Of The Girl.
- And If The Parents Have Done Sterilisation After The Birth Of The Second Girl Child, Then Rs 25000-250000 Will Be Deposited In The Bank In The Name Of Both The Girls By The State Government.
- Interest Can Be Withdrawn Only On The Money Deposited In The Bank After The Girl Child Is 6 Years Of Age And 12 Years Of Age. And After The Girl Child Completes The Age Of 18 Years, Full Money And Interest Can Be Withdrawn
- Along With The Account, Both Parents Will Also Get Accident Insurance Of Rs 1 Lakh And Overdraft Of Rs 5000 Under It.
- Residence Certificate
- Parents Aadhar Card
- Passbook Of Mother Or Daughter’s Bank Account
- Income Certificate (Govt Verified)
- Passport Size Photo
- Proof Certificate Of Sterilization Of Parents From Hospital
How To Apply
No Online Application For This Maharashtra Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana Has Been Issued Yet But Willing And Eligible Parents Will Be Able To Easily Apply For This Project Offline, The Methods Of Which We Have Explained Below.
- First, Download The Form Linked To In The Article Below Or Go To Your Respective District Women And Child Welfare Office To Collect The Form.
- After Downloading Or Collecting The Form, Read The Form Thoroughly. Fill In The Required Information Clearly. Now attached All The Required Documents Xerox Copy In The From
- Then Go To The Women And Child Development Office To Submit That Form. Thus Your Application Registration Process will be Completed.
- If You Want To Get Any Information About This Scheme, You Have To Go To Your Concerned District Women And Child Development Office
- To check your application status go to your district women’s welfare society and you can also check your application status from Your Nearest BDO office.