Mukhyamantri Byapari Samuhik Nija Durghotona Bima Yojana 2022 Apply, we are going to share all Details about Mukhyamantri Byapari Samuhik Nija Durghotona Bima Yojana 2022in this article, so please Make sure you have read all the details thoroughly
About Mukhyamantri Byapari Samuhik Nija Durghotona Bima Yojana
Haryana State Government Has Launched A New Insurance Scheme Called Mukhyamantri Byapari Samuhik Nija Durghotona Bima Yojana To Provide Health Protection To Small And Marginal Traders In The State Of Haryana Through Which The State Government Of Haryana Will Provide An Insurance Grant Of Rs 5 Lakh Of All Eligible Small And Marginal Traders
According To The Haryana Traders Association, 3.75 Lakh Small And Marginal Traders In Haryana Will Get Benefit From This Project, And A Premium Of Rs 38 Crore Will Be Paid By The Haryana Government.
Objective Of This Scheme
- To Provide Health Insurance To Small And Marginal Traders In The State
- Providing Social And Life Insurance
- For Supporting The Small And Marginal Traders
- The Applicant Must Be A Permanent Resident Of The State Of Haryana
- Only Small And Marginal Traders From Haryana With Annual Business Turnover Below Rs 20 Lakhs Can Apply For This Scheme.
- The Applicant Must Have A Registration Certificate Issued By The Haryana Business Association Or Traders Association Proving That He Is A Small And Marginal Trader.
- The Applicant Must Have His / Her GST/HST Registration Certificate Confirming That He / She Is A Legitimate Business Owner.
Full Overview Of Mukhyamantri Byapari Samuhik Nija Durghotona Bima Yojana
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Byapari Samuhik Nija Durghotona Bima Yojana|
|Introduced By||Government Of Haryana & Haryana Traders association|
|Objectives||Providing Life Insurance to the family of small traders in the state|
|Incentive||Rs 5,00,000 /-|
|Beneficiary||Small and Marginal Traders in Haryana|
|Application Starts||Contact Haryana Traders association|
The Scheme Will Provide Accident Insurance Of Rs 5 Lakhs To Small And Marginal Traders In The State Of Haryana.
|1.||In Case Of Accidental Death||100% Of The Sum Insured|
|2.||In The Case Of Permanent Disability||100% Of The Sum Insured|
|3.||In Case Of Damage Of Two Limbs Or Eyes Or One Limb And Eye||100% Of The Sum Insured|
The Term Of Insurance Under The Schemes Will Be One Year Starting From The Date Of The Contract Signed Between HTWB And The Selected Insurance Company. The Period May Be Extended For Another Six Months With The Prior Permission Of The State Government Under The Same Conditions.
The premium may be paid according to the schedule specified in the contract between the applicant and the selected insurance company. The full premium will be paid by the Haryana Traders Welfare Board, and no premium will be collected from the beneficiary.
- Intimation Letter (To Be Drafted By Insurance Company And Approved By HTWB)
- Copy Of FIR (If Applicable)
- Post Mortem Report (If Applicable)
- Claim Form (To Be Drafted By Insurance Company And Approved By HTWB)
- Copy Of Death Certificate (If Applicable)
- Copy Of Medical Report In Case Of Organ Damage Or Permanent Disability.
- Spouse’s Name, Legal Heirs, Representative Identity (ID) And Bank Details.
How To Apply
If You Are A Small Or Marginal Trader and has a GST/HST certificate In Haryana State Then You May Get The Benefits Of This Scheme, So You Must Have To Know Application Process
All The Applications of the year 2021 has Already Ended, To Apply yourself in 2022 You Can Go To Your Concerned Traders Association To Know The Application Process Of This Scheme
To Know More About This Scheme Please Visit –The Official Guidelines