YSR Vahana Mitra
Andhra Pradesh state’s chief minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has implemented a scheme called “YSR Vahana Mitra” Yojana for the benefit of auto, taxi, and Rickshaws drivers of the state. Taxi, auto, and Rickshaws drivers face a lot of financial problems after the corona epidemic has been declared a lockdown. So the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh proposes to provide them financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per annum. A budget of Rs 398 crore has been presented for this Scheme. The Scheme was launched on October 4, 2019, for all the taxis, autos, and rickshaws drivers in the state.
Objective Of This Scheme
- To make living hood better for the vehicle drivers of the state in this Corona Epidemic
- To Assist drivers in car repair work, car fitness, and other expenses.
- This Scheme will lead to the overall development of the state.
- The quality of life of the Drivers will increase
Complete Overview Of YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
|Name Of Scheme||YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme|
|Launched By||Hon’ble Chief Minister Mr. YSR Jaggan Mohan Reddy|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Objectives||To Provide Financial Assistance For Help Vehicle Driver Of The Andhra Pradesh State|
10,000 Rupees Per Year
|Beneficiary||Vehicle Driver Of Andhra Pradesh (Rickshaw, Auto, Taxi Drivers )|
|Application Starts||Already Started|
- Applicant Must Be A Permanent Resident Of Andhra Pradesh
- Only Those Applicants Can Apply Whose Age Above 18 Years
- Applicants Must Have A Rickshaw, Auto, Or Taxi
- For Taxi And Auto, Drivers Applicant Must Have A Driving Licence
- Applicants Must Have A Valid Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC) And Taxpayer Certificate
- Applicant Have To Belong To BPL Family
- The Applicant Must Own A Taxi Or Auto At The Time Of Application.
The Project Will Provide Financial Assistance Of Rs 10,000 Per Annum To 5 Lakh Poor Auto Or Taxi Drivers In The State.
If Two Members Of The Same Family Have Separate Commercial Taxis/Cabs/Autos, Both Will Get Different Financial Benefits.
- Residencial Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Card
- Ration Card
- Driving License
- Certificate Of Family Income
- Vehicle RC Record
- Vehicle Registration Number Certificate
- Bank Account
- Passport Size Photo
How To Apply
Step 1- First, Go To The Official Website Of The Andhra Pradesh Transport Department. We Have Provided The Link Below For Your Convenience.
Step 2- Then, On The Homepage, You Can See The Notice Of “Application For Financial To Owner Cum Driver(Auto/Taxi/Cab Vehicles)”, Click That Notice. Follow The Steps As Shown In The Following Image
Step 3- A New Webpage Will Appear On Your Screen.
Step 4- Then You Can See Many Options, Between Them Click On The ” Apply Online ” Section
Step 5- The Application Form Will Appear On Your Screen.
Step 6- Fill In The Requested Details.
Step 7- Click The Preview Button To Re-Verify The Form.
Step 8- Click On The Submit Button.
Step 12- Take A Printout For Future Reference.
Online Website May Not Open /you may not apply from the website So The Government Has Also Introduced An Offline Method To Apply For This Scheme Which Is As Follows
- To Apply, Download The Official Form Of the Vahana Mitra Scheme From The Official Website Of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department, Follow The Steps As Shown In the Image
- Download The Form And Take A Print Out Of That Form
- Now Fill Up The From Very Carefully And Clearly And Pin-Up All The Required Documents
- Now Go To Your Concerned Transport Department Office And Submit The Form
This Application Also Can Be Made Out Through NAVASAKAM CAMP
How To Check Your Sahana Mitra Scheme Application Status
Step 1`: To Check Your Application Status At First You Have To Go To This Link
Step 2: On The Page, Applicants Have To Enter Their Applicant ID And Aadhaar Number In The Relevant Field. Click The “Submit” button.
Step 3: Finally, The Status Of The Application Will Appear On The Screen. Applicants Can Check If Their Application Has Been Verified
#ysr vahana Mitra 2022 #ysr vahana mitra payment status 2022
Click here to view Other important schemes in Andhra Pradesh